this site is MOVING

we are so sorry....
this blogspot is
MOVING TO sarismartcorner.blogspot.com

gallery photo

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..................mmhhh!!!!

Today I feel soooooooooo bad.
I've workin a couple days with this paypal and it really suck!!!
well,
I've been join with Fiona in the designerscrapbooks store, and it means I must have paypal account. right, then I join and settle everything.. but... I wonder why there's so many problem encounter with this paypal things. like in my store you will find there's no option for Credit Card payment, means all the buyers must pay with this paypal only. I try to figure out all day.. till I found the solution, while Fiona at the same time told me that PAYPAL from QATAR doesn't have this option..;((
huuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh.. ok let's forget.. still not a big matter since almost scrapbook buyers join with this paypal...
BUT THIS IS NOT THE END... I still have facing another challenge with PAYPAL.
WHEN Fiona wants to refunds some transaction, problems encountered with the words: PAYPAL FROM QATAR ARE ONLY ABLE TO SEND PAYMENTS NOT ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE FUNDS
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT and DOUBLE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
come on mannn I have bussiness here to do.. then how am I going to tell this to my customers.....?????
any idea to solve my probs?
well for me today is a headache day!!!!! let's hope tomorrow will be better!!

ok take care everyone, feel free to give me your solution,
love
Sari

No comments: