this site is MOVING

we are so sorry....
this blogspot is
MOVING TO sarismartcorner.blogspot.com

gallery photo

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

perspective Lay out

I am still learning with the perspective, and when there's challenge from craftmasters, I think WOW this is so unique and the colour can be blend to make a room so I decided to go with the challenges and improve my perspective Lay out. Anyway... it turns out almost perfectly (for me) but I think I need more to learn since I think it was not like I meant, but it is too close tough!!!





Anyway, lately has been a buzzzzyyyy buzzzzyyyy bussssssyyy day for me so I haven't do anything yet with the new kit and evrything and even posting something to blog...
so I come back now...but without new kit..yet!

well, enjoy your day friends, and thanks too look out to my LAY OUT and if you are the member of SCRAPBOOKFLAIR, don't forget to vote on me here and vote in the challenge also (by clicking in the group-craftmaster true blue kit challenge)
thanks very much... I appreciated soooo much...,
love from Qatar..
Sari

1 comment:

artja said...

salam kenal juga...makasih dah mampir.

Eh, lukisan dan foto di tempatku bisa mirip, sebab lukisan itu diturunkan dari foto, makanya bisa plek sama. bukan aku yang melukis tapi komputerku. (nggak ada niat atau pernyataan untuk menipu atau meng-claim bahwa itu lukisanku toh...?) hehehe... sengaja dipasang buat ilustrasi ajah. kalau lukisanku sih, nggak mungkin sebagus itu.