this site is MOVING

we are so sorry....
this blogspot is
MOVING TO sarismartcorner.blogspot.com

gallery photo

Monday, July 23, 2007

THINKING of BLUE

My baby Nayla was sick..she got cough and flu... what a very tiring day for me and for her...
thanks God this is all over now... so Happy to see her healthy and active again..
for that reason I was in blue mood...but wait a minute... I change my mind suddenly... even I'm tired for taking care of my baby... but I feel proud of my self...I am blue to see her sick but proud as a mother I can taking good care of her...soooooooooooo the blue is not always bad mood..it can be sweet too right...right....soooooooooooooo here it is..MY NEW KIT for July
THINKING OF BLUE



feel free to grab the sampler in the right column.
Enjoy your day everyone...!!
love,
Sari

No comments: