this site is MOVING

we are so sorry....
this blogspot is
MOVING TO sarismartcorner.blogspot.com

gallery photo

Monday, July 2, 2007

STILL HMMMMMMMMMMM..MMHHHH

this is just sooooooooooooooooo sad for me...
well, since I can't take any payment from my customer.. I have to closed my store..!!! THANKS TO PAYPAL FOR THIS!!!
is it the sign that I should just give my kits free..? mumble..mumble...
anyway.. I've been thinking for that.. will let you know after couple days, while I still waiting for contact with Fiona.

ok why should I so deppressed with it...?
let me just fly away and forget.. maybe it's not my time..
maybe...maybe... (I'm still sadddddddddddddddd...;((()

well, for time being, why I'm not crawling back to my old hobby?
SHUDOKU... yes my fav hobby... when I'm working with it, will heals me to forget my probs. RIGHT.. SUDOKU HERE I COME.....!!!
PS: I love to play it here

No comments: